October 2017 Challenge
While foam cups make great bras, they also make lovely fascinators. Join our October Challenge and make a Fascinating Foaminator. You could wear yours for Halloween, or a wedding, or if you’re in Australia, Spring Racing Season! No one will believe it’s a foam cup for a bra. (Okay, maybe they will, but so what!) Let’s get those creative juices flowing and design some amazing foaminators.
Details & Rules of the Challenge:
1) It’s open to everyone, in every corner of the world. You do not have to be in Utah, or the United States, to join in the fun.
2) You must use a foam cup for this challenge. Fascinating Foaminators is the name of the game!
3) You can use whatever materials/scraps/stickers/tape/etc. you’d like to create your foaminator. There is no limit to what you can do.
4) The deadline for submissions is November 1, 2018. You can either email your foaminator pictures to me, or post them on our Facebook page.
5) The Challenge is $10.00 to enter if you’re in the United States. The $10.00 cost includes the foam cup and shipping from me to you. Once you submit your project photos to me (via email or Facebook), I will refund $5.00 back to you, making your cost to enter only $5.00.
6) If you are planning to attend our local event in Salt Lake City, your cost is $5.00. Your foam cup will be waiting for you at the studio on the day of the event. I will also have some scraps, a glue gun and other random items available. You may bring whatever you’d like to decorate your foam cup with.
7) If you already have a foam cup, you can enter the challenge by letting me know ahead of time or just submitting your finished project on November 1st.
8) Each participant will receive a $5.00 credit to the Sweet Cups store. There will be a winning prize of a $50.00 credit for the store. (There also may be an honorable mention prize here and there as well!)
9) Upon entering the challenge, you are agreeing to allow me to share pictures of your projects on the Sweet Cups store website, Facebook page and Instagram page. No one needs to be in the picture with your foaminator. And upon request, I can withhold your name and just use initials or use some other moniker you prefer.
10) The location for the local event will be at the Sweet Cups Studio classroom on October 27th. When signing up, please let us know in the comment section that you plan on attending the local event, and I will refund $5.00 back to you.
I am so excited about this challenge, and hope to see lots of lovely creations from all of you. If you have any questions, just let me know.